The ERTS congress is a unique biennial European cross-sector event on Embedded Real-Time Systems, a forum for top-level scientists with representatives from universities, research centres, industrial key players, and agencies addressing critical systems and applications. Traditionally, this event includes more than 80 talks, up to 500 participants and 60 exhibitors.
ERTS is :
- A congress with high-level scientific and technical presentations
- An exhibition forum covering a wide range of innovative products and services, for improving direct relationship between providers and users
- A unique forum involving industry and academia to share knowledge and extend your personal network.
The congress targets all the domains where embedded systems are crucial, such as transportation (aeronautics, automotive, railways, marine, unmanned vehicles,…), space exploration and satellite applications, ehealthcare, industry 4.0, robotics, defence, energy, telecoms. The congress welcomes submissions reporting academic and industrial research, practical experiments and use cases, feedback on new technologies, and position papers on open challenges or major trends.
This edition encourages contributions bringing new and inspiring ideas for the development, deployment and operation of safe, secure, autonomous and sustainable systems. This includes innovative methods to support the dependable integration of Artificial Intelligence algorithms, but also the use of those techniques to support the design and optimization of critical embedded systems. Contributions addressing software and hardware engineering practices to develop the high-performance computation and communication capabilities required by new embedded systems are welcome too.
- Business meetings (are organized by abe)
- Abstract of Regular & Short Paper submission (4 pages) : November 26th, 2023
- Acceptance Notification : February 8th, 2024
- Regular Paper for review (10 pages) : April 3rd, 2024
- Final Paper (Short and Regular) : May 5th, 2024
- Congress : June 11th to 12th, 2024